LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com content is an industry leader in online training, with a digital library of over 180,000 videos, covering a wide range of technical, business, software, and creative topics. West Chester University faculty, staff and currently enrolled students have unlimited access.
- Learn skills trending in your profession
- Explore video suggestions based on your experience and LinkedIn Profile
On your schedule
- Watch videos when it's convenient
- Access content from your computer or mobile device - anytime, anywhere
- Learn from passionate instructors
- Stream videos taught by experts with real-world experience
Connecting to your personal LinkedIn Account Profile
- When you log in to LinkedIn Learning for the first time you will be given the opportunity to link your Learning account to your LinkedIn account (if you have one). For those without a (personal) LinkedIn account, you may create a profile at this point.
- You may choose not to link them, and still have the opportunity to do so later. You may also choose to link them, and still have the ability to unlink later, as well.
If you DON’T link your accounts
- You will be prompted to fill in basic information for a LinkedIn Learning profile
- You can choose a series of interests that will help promote videos you may be interested in
- You will NOT be able to keep/link video course certificates you earn if you leave West Chester University
If you DO link your accounts
- You will be able to add any video course certificates you earn to your LinkedIn profile, and take them with you if you leave West Chester University
- Your LinkedIn Learning account will be auto-populated with basic information
- LinkedIn Learning will be able to use information such as your job title, industry, and listed skills to help promote videos and subjects you might be interested in
- Future logins will have you sign in with your WCU username and password, then sign in using the email/username and password of your LinkedIn account
- You can login to your WCU LinkedIn Learning account from your LinkedIn Learning profile*
* You can have more than 1 email address associated with your LinkedIn Professional Profile.
If you choose to Link your accounts at a later time, follow these steps:
1. Login to LinkedIn Learning
2. Open up any course
3. Click the Q&A Section on the right-hand side of the video player
4. Click Connect my LinkedIn Account
5. You will be prompted for your LinkedIn Login and Password
Download the LinkedIn Learning App from your device app store
WCU Training and Organizational Development Learning Content Access (Immediate and Unlimited 24/7 Access)
IT Help Desk - 610-436-3350