Please find information for the Faculty Awards. Use the sidebar menu on left to navigate to view each award specific requirements.
Helpful Tips for Preparing Applications
Please note – Applications must be complete and submitted by February 17, 2023.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The nominator is responsible for specifying why he/she thinks the award should be given to the nominee.
- It is the responsibility of the nominee to assemble the application materials.
- Assume that the Academic Recognition Committee (ARC) knows little about you and the nominee's work. ARC's membership represents different disciplines across campus.
- Contact past recipients of awards, the ARC chair, and committee members for advice. Consult the ARC membership list.
- The application must stand on its own merits.
- Any external letters submitted in support of applicants should address the nominee’s achievements. The letter writer should indicate his/her background* and credentials (* e.g., how long he/she has known the applicant)
- Supporting materials such as publications, presented papers and letters should be submitted as part of the application.
- The ARC does not automatically recommend the conferring of awards each year.
- All applications must include the cover sheet.
Guideline Overview & Checklist