Handshake is your one-stop career platform that connects you with internships and jobs opportunities. It highlights Career Development Center and employer events that happen on-campus, off-campus, and virtually.
Students can use Handshake to:
- create a profile with their past experiences and information
- schedule (virtual) appointments with the Career Development Center Counselors
- upload resume/cover letter and receive feedback from our staff
- apply to jobs/internships
- network with and connect to employers
- learn more about upcoming events
All current WCU students have an account in Handshake. Sign on using Handshake. Login in using your WCU Network ID (e.g., AB654321@wcupa.edu).
No longer using your WCU login? Alumni are always able to create and request an account. Use the link below to register. Note, you can use any email address – it does not have to be your WCU account.
Create your Handshake (link: https://joinhandshake.com/employers/) to post full-time, part-time, internship and post-graduate openings free of charge on the site as well as request interviews, attend our career fairs, and connect with WCU students and alumni.
If you already have a Handshake account, connect with West Chester University of Pennsylvania as a partner school.