Philadelphia Campus Resource Pantry
The West Chester University Resource Pantry supports student success by minimizing food and basic need insecurity and preparing students for life after graduation.
WCU in Philadelphia is located in the Lits Building (the large building taking up the block of Market St. between 7th and 8th Streets) at 701 Market Street.
- The Academic and Classroom Suite is located on the concourse/lower level of the building. Enter through the glass doors in between the escalators across from Five Below.
- The Administrative Suite is also located on the concourse/lower level two doors down from Dunkin Donuts.
Hours: By appointment please email Melanie Hagerty-Griffin, email@example.com
Preorders on PantrySoft coming Winter 2022
About the Pantry
How it works:
- The resource pantry is open to all undergraduate and graduate students at West Chester University regardless of need level.
- No proof of income or need is required
*NEW* Benefits Hub
The Benefits Hub is located on the West Chester Campus at 715 S New Street (lower level of Commonwealth Hall through Student Health Services). The Benefits Hub is a student resource that provides personalized and confidential assistance when navigating government benefits and community resources.
Students can also meet remotely by Zoom or phone with the Benefits Hub manager. This is a great option for remote, commuting students, or Philadelphia Campus students. Visit our main Benefits Hub site.
Hours: By appointment please email Molly Anderson, MA802760@wcupa.edu
To be contacted directly, please fill out the Benefits Hub General Inquiry form.
How you can support:
Are you interested in volunteer or work-study opportunites at the Philadelphia Resource Pantry? Do you have other questions or inquiries? Please email Dr. Brie Radis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep food donations in original packaging in case the expiration date is not printed on the individual items.
- Canned Goods (Vegetables, Fruit, Soup, Tuna, Chicken, Beans, etc.)
- Oil (canola/vegetable, olive, etc.)
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Rice/grains (quinoa, lentils, etc.)
- Oatmeal, Cereal, and Breakfast items
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish, jelly, peanut butter, salad dressing, etc.)
- Snack items (crackers, nuts, raisins, applesauce, popcorn, etc.)
- Spreads and Spices
- Cookies and Candy