Where and When Can I Buy a Permit?
Parking permits are sold online via credit card only! There will be no in person sales. All permits must be PICKED UP at Parking Services! Please refer to the below information regarding Fall 2023 parking permit sales.
Parking Services is open Monday through Friday, 9AM to 2PM. We are located at 690 S. Church Street. Please call or check our website for any closures.
WCU Parking Permit Sales Spring 2024
Employees: Parking permits are ON SALE NOW!
Students: Parking permits for spring 2024 will go on sale the beginning of January. Details will be sent to your WCU email.
Parking Permit Purchase
- Online Registration is currently AVAILABLE to Employee ONLY!
- All parking permits must be purchased online with a credit card unless you do not
have WCU credentials to log-in online (USH or Aramark Employees)
- Valid vehicle registration will be a required attachment when registering
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Please call or check our website for any closures
- All parking permits must be purchased online with a credit card unless you do not have WCU credentials to log-in online (USH or Aramark Employees)
Summer/Winter Parking Information
Summer/Winter parking begins on the Monday after commencement and ends on the Friday before the first day of Fall/Spring classes each year. Parking permits are not required in STUDENT designated parking lots. Parking permits are required in employee parking lots, visitor spaces and other specially designated parking spaces. These areas are enforced 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Parking Ticket Holds and Appeals
All outstanding parking tickets and holds must be cleared prior to purchasing an annual permit. You can view holds on your account in MyWCU. Parking tickets may be paid:
- Please note, holds will be removed within 2 hours after payment is made
- Bursar Office - 25 University Ave. West Chester, PA 19383
If you wish to to appeal a parking ticket, please follow the procedure below:
- Appeal in writing at the Parking Services office within 10 calendar days from the date the ticket was issued. All appeals must be submitted on the official appeal form. Appeal forms are available at Parking Services and online.
The following reasons are not considered sufficient grounds for an appeal:
- Short parking duration
- Failure to display permit
- Inability to see sign
- Unavailability of parking spaces
- Insufficient funding to pay ticket
There are no refunds for parking permits. All Sales are Final.