Registration: Non-Degree Undergraduate Academic Standards
- What is Non-Degree?
- Admissions Requirements
- Undergraduate Non-Degree
- Graduate Non-Degree
- Online Classes
- Credit Limits
- Terms & Conditions
- Academic Standards
Maintenance of Undergraduate Academic Standards
Your academic standing at the University is indicated by your cumulative grade point average (GPA). There are three categories of academic standing: good academic standing, probation, and dismissal. You remain in good academic standing as long as you maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 for all work taken at the University. Probation and dismissal are actions taken by the University when your GPA falls below an acceptable level. Non-degree students are subject to this policy.
Please visit the Office of the Vice Provost for more information on Academic Probation and Dismissal.
For more information on our non-degree program, please select one of the options listed below.
I have been accepted into a program:
- #WCUAccepted for Undergraduate Admission (upcoming Fall/Spring)
- International Student Exchange Program
- National Student Exchange Program
- Pre-Graduate Certificate Program
I would be considered a student in one of the following groups:
- I have applied for Undergraduate Admission (upcoming Fall/Spring)
- I am a senior citizen (60+)
- I am an international citizen
- I want to take an online class