Student Employment Opportunities within IS&T
All applicants must be registered WCU students.
Help Desk Consultant
- Provides help desk and field support for both residential and commuter students.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages multiple priorities and provides excellent customer service to all campus technology users.
- Assists students with getting their computers hooked up to the campus network.
- Troubleshoots wired and wireless network connection over the phone or on-site location.
- Troubleshoots assorted computer problems on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Provides hardware and software technical support, including configurations, installations, upgrades, and replacements.
- Performs diagnostics and escalates tickets, as required, to ensure appropriate and prompt solutions to user problems.
- Performs maintenance on computers in the residence labs, including upgrading software.
- Assists with special projects, document procedures, and in-house training, as needed.
Interested students are encourage to complete the employment application.